Trauma and support workshop
This is a bespoke workshop designed for anyone impacted by traumatic events unfolding locally and/or globally.
Make a booking enquiry
This is for anyone impacted by traumatic or frightening events. It is also suitable for those who may be supporting others.
The bespoke workshop is delivered to small groups of employees with space for processing emotions as well as developing awareness around the impact of trauma. The session aims to provide a safe space to talk about difficulties and looks at the theory and application of trauma awareness and recovery.
Part 1 – understanding myself and others (half day)
- Group process – informative space to process feelings in safe non-judgemental environment
- Trauma awareness – natural stages of trauma, shock and grief, signs and symptoms
- Secondary trauma and how I/my team may be impacted, looking at the mind, the body and behaviours
Part 2 – supporting myself and others (half day)
- Supporting myself – increasing my awareness, soothing my system and seeking support
- Supporting others – encouraging conversations and responding to pain and suffering
- Stages of recovery and professional support
- A safe space to process any difficult feelings
- Increased awareness around trauma and how it can impact myself and my team
- Tools to support myself and others during difficult times
- Full day or two half-day modules
- Up to 12 delegates recommended
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions