Supporting staff back to work
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for anyone in a line-management position who is supporting an employee (or employees) back to work following leave or following a period of working from home.
The session upskills leaders/managers with the tools to integrate their employees back to the business in a safe way. It teaches participants how to take a person-centred approach whilst balancing the needs of the business.
- Employee responses to change, common behaviours to look out for
- Understanding the fear response, hyper and hypo arousal
- Supporting staff through a transition, strengthening team beliefs and empathically challenging negativity
- Smart questions and consultation, return to work conversations and questions using the SAFE© framework
- Managing disclosure and the wellbeing conversation
- Awareness around individual responses to change, transition and fear
- Tools to support employees returning to the office/workplace
- Questioning techniques for holding safe back to work consultations
- A 120-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions