Strengthening my team’s resilience
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for anyone in a line-management position.
This practical session builds upon Chris Johnstone’s SSRI resilient toolbox for managers. The letters SSRI are often associated with a group of antidepressants (the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, of which Prozac is a common example). In this session, SSRI is used to represent learnable Strategies, Strengths, Resources and Insights that can build a culture of resilience within the teams or areas we manage.
- Strategies for building resilience, including moving from a fixed to a growth mindset through storyboarding the challenges we face and communicating a motivational vision of the future
- Strengths understanding the 4 strengths of a resilient team: team beliefs, collaboration, improvisation and safety
- Resources building resources for nourishment before, during and after adversity, developing guidance and support within our teams, empowering our staff
- Insights developing a resilient mindset by understanding the perspectives we take and reframing unhealthy leadership values to influence the team
- Practical tools to build resilience within ourselves and within our teams
- Understanding strengths and perspectives required to develop a resilient team
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions