This session is for all employees
It is known that money worries have a huge impact on our mental health and the cost of living crisis is affecting us all to greater or lesser degrees. This course contains practical tips and advice on how to navigate your way through this crisis and if appropriate make the most of any employee benefits.
- The importance of giving money your attention to navigate the cost of living crisis and how will this help alleviate stress and worry
- Practical advice on how to get to know your numbers and structure your finances to support you
- Advice on how to create a spending plan, have a money makeover to reduce expenditure and tips to stick with the spending plan
- The benefit of having a financial plan to show you the actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- The importance of protecting yourself to stop life events disrupting your plan.
- How to manage debt, improve your credit score and repay your debtAn introduction to becoming aware of your emotional relationship with money
- An understanding that it is possible to navigate the cost of living crisis successfully
- Practical financial tips that can immediately be implemented to improve your money habits
- Be empowered to become aware of your emotional relationship with money and take action if it is not serving you
- Gain knowledge of how to create a financial plan
- Develop an understanding of the importance of using all employee benefits and supplementing these with insurance if necessary
- Building an awareness of the language you use and your emotional relationship with money
- 60 minutes