This session is for anyone leading or managing a change programme frontline, usually, but not limited to; leadership, management and HR personnel.
Delivering difficult news to employees can be stressful and exhausting. This session provides delegates with the tools to manage the emotional responses they might receive and experience when delivering difficult news around business changes. This includes managing our own emotional response to stay well and balanced.
- Understanding our emotional responses to bad news, looking at shock, denial, anger, wishful thinking, depression and moving through to acceptance and integration
- Managing conflict framework, avoiding Persecutor, Rescuer, Victim through listening and questioning techniques
- Looking after myself through this process, key messages for staying well
- Group process, unstructured informal space for delegates to process how they are feeling
- Recognition of employees common responses to change and “bad news”
- Tools to manage conflict empathically
- A reminder of the importance of self-care
- A non-judgemental confidential space to process how you are feeling with your peers
- A 120-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions
“I always find Mark’s training course to be engaging, even though it can be difficult subjects he makes you feel comfortable and safe to take part. I found the refresher of the Pac model interesting and the leap model”-