This session is for all employees
The expression financial wellbeing is widely used but what does it actually mean and how does one achieve it? This course will help individuals contemplate how their life could be if they achieve financial wellbeing and equip them with tools and practical tips on how to achieve that.
- What is financial wellbeing? Why is it so difficult to talk about money? What are the benefits of achieving financial wellbeing?
- How to adopt good money habits and take consistent action. Share practical tips and advice that can be easily implemented
- The benefits of having a financial plan – how to write a one page plan to help you take action and achieve your financial goals
- Introduce the concept of having an emotional relationship with money and how that impacts your financial results
- A general Q&A to cover any finance related topic
Attendees will be able to:
- Implement clear, practical tips to improve your money habits
- Write a clear, specific financial plan and take action to achieve your life goals
- Become aware of your money mindset and tools and strategies to change this
- Improve relationships with money and relationships with others related to financial matters
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and develop your understanding of financial topics
- 60 or 90 minutes