This session is for anyone in a leadership or executive position.
Gaining leadership buy-in and visibility around the wellbeing agenda is important for successful implementation of any programme. This session provides senior leadership and executive teams with an understanding on their accountabilities and responsibilities around mental health and wellbeing in the workplace, including role modelling and facilitating a culture of “good mental health”.
- The business case, local and national and the hidden costs of poor health on businesses
- Mental health awareness, the signs and stigma at work
- Responsibilities and accountabilities, the do’s and don’ts’ and parameters of my role
- Visibility and the importance of role modelling, permission giving and influence
- Leadership values – developing vulnerability, responsibility, and potency
- Buy-in and commitment from leadership around the wellbeing agenda
- Understanding around responsibilities and accountabilities from a best practice perspective
- Increased understanding around the impact of the role of a leader and how to positively influence others to support good mental health and wellbeing
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions