The elephant in the room – combatting stigma
Who is this session for: all employees
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for all employees.
The purpose of this session is to give participants an awareness of stigma and the impact of this in the workplace, and to take proactive steps to breaking down stigma around health and wellbeing.
- How to stop feeding the elephant, tools to eradicate health stigma
- Recognising and challenging stigma at work
- Stigma and culture change
- Language and labels
- The courage of conversations
- Increased awareness and understanding of the impact of stigma
- Tools to combat stigma and promote open communication
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions