Supporting myself back to work
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for all employees, particularly those who are returning to the office following leave or prolonged periods of working from home.
The session gives employees hope. In an uncertain world full of anxiety and fear which can be consuming, the prospect of returning to work can be difficult. When we look at what makes us well and have tools to take action and communicate, we can support ourselves returning to health and wellbeing.
- Being the best version of myself, looking at psychosomatic disease and psychosomatic health (mind and body connection)
- Understanding the fear response, how to move from a state of fear to a state of hope
- Tools to reset my fight/flight system, how to move from panic to calm using grounding techniques
- Disclosure, talking to my manager about my wellbeing
- Recovery and support, exploration of different support available
- Tools to manage fear, anxiety triggers and panic around returning to work
- Confidence to talk to my manager about my mental health and wellbeing
- An understanding on what makes us well/sick and where I can put my focus
- A 120-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions