Self-care for carers and parents
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for any employee who is a parent or a carer.
The purpose of this session is to bring together any parents or carers who might be struggling alone or who may want to explore tools for balancing the needs of dependants with the needs of self.
- The realities of being a parent and carer
- Sources of stress and an overloaded system
- Coping strategies for parents and carers
- Self-care, creating balance and building upon my support network
- Peer support through training with others in similar situations
- Tools to manage the role of being a parent/carer and looking after oneself
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions
“Breakout sessions to talk with others who share the same experiences were really useful”
Related services you might like:
Understanding our emotional responses to change and uncertainty, with tools and techniques for employees to strengthen resilience and regain control…