Navigating uncertainty through building resilience
Who is this session for: all employees
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for all employees, it is particularly good for employees going through change.
This course firstly provides employees with the emotional understanding as to how they might be feeling in response to change and uncertainty happening at an accelerated pace in today’s world. Secondly, it provides tools to creating a resilience toolbox, building structure and regaining control whilst living through uncertain times.
- The 5 behaviours of change, understanding our emotional response to uncertainty and change
- The 4 change positions, understanding which perspective we are drawn to during periods of change and uncertainty; blame self, blame others, blame self and others or respond rationally
- The toolbox, techniques to strengthen resilience
- Fixed and growth mindsets
- The circle of control, moving away from concern
- Recognition of the emotional process we experience during times of change and uncertainty
- Tools to rebuild some structure in our lives, to regain control and to strengthen resilience
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions