Nature and wellbeing
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for all employees.
The purpose of this session is to give participants an understanding of the importance of nature when it comes to improving our health and wellbeing. We have forgotten that we are nature and that humans are wired to be close to nature. This disconnection from nature increases physical and mental issues and it is the aim of this course to help people reconnect, re-wild and remember.
- The pandemic and nature, the positive and the negative impact
- Benefits on mind and body, the science around what nature and breathing phytoncides does to our fight/flight system
- Are you mindfull or mind-full, recognise the difference between a “work walk” and a mindful nature walk
- Eco therapy vs Ego thinking
- Shinrin Yoku, the facts and benefits of forest bathing and how to do it
- Increased awareness of the benefits of nature on health, resilience and recovery
- Increased mental and physical benefits including creativity and stress reduction
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions
“I really enjoyed how interactive it was. Very engaging and honest in a way that made you feel comfortable talking about mental health struggles”