Goodbye imposter syndrome
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for all employees, particularly those who experience imposter feelings.
Imposter syndrome can be defined as feeling like a fraud and doubting your accomplishments and abilities, despite what others tell you. It often affects high-achieving people and people in minority groups. The purpose of this webinar is to give participants clear means of identifying; what imposter syndrome is, the knock-on impact this can have at work, and how to take action and build confidence.
- What is imposter syndrome, do you feel like a fraud?
- Why do I feel this way, self-reflection on what goes on internally and how this can impact productivity
- 11 negative programmes we receive which are at the root of imposter syndrome
- Discounting your success, the vicious cycle of self-criticism
- Cultivating confidence and stepping into your power, say goodbye to imposter syndrome
- The STAR© framework for authentic feedback
- Increased awareness around signs and limitations of imposter syndrome
- Understanding of how imposter syndrome feels and how it can impact productivity
- Tools to combat imposter syndrome and support others experiencing it
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions
Related services you might like:
Self-care for carers and parents
Giving carers and parents tools to care for themselves whilst managing their roles as carers, including peer to peer support…
Nature and wellbeing
Understanding the relationship between nature and health, helping employees to reconnect and re-wild through the natural world to improve wellbeing…
Building happy healthy habits
Harnessing the science of neuroplasticity and habit building to create happiness in life and at work, with practical takeaways for all…