Goodbye imposter syndrome
Make a booking enquiry
This session is for all employees, particularly those who experience imposter feelings.
Imposter syndrome can be defined as feeling like a fraud and doubting your accomplishments and abilities, despite what others tell you. It often affects high-achieving people and people in minority groups. The purpose of this webinar is to give participants clear means of identifying; what imposter syndrome is, the knock-on impact this can have at work, and how to take action and build confidence.
- What is imposter syndrome, do you feel like a fraud?
- Why do I feel this way, self-reflection on what goes on internally and how this can impact productivity
- 11 negative programmes we receive which are at the root of imposter syndrome
- Discounting your success, the vicious cycle of self-criticism
- Cultivating confidence and stepping into your power, say goodbye to imposter syndrome
- The STAR© framework for authentic feedback
- Increased awareness around signs and limitations of imposter syndrome
- Understanding of how imposter syndrome feels and how it can impact productivity
- Tools to combat imposter syndrome and support others experiencing it
- A 90-minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions