Cultivating compassion at work
Make a booking enquiry
Are we treating ourselves kindly enough at work?
Is our self-talk overly negative causing us to constantly doubt ourselves and our abilities?
Is this impacting on our day-to-day work as well as career progression?
Self-compassion is a very effective practice we can all benefit from in aiding us in turning around this negative self-talk. It can be incredibly empowering, aid in building confidence and help individuals relate more positively to themselves as well as to those around us. This course provides an introduction on how to use self-compassion at work.
- An overview of what self-compassion is
- The impact of negative self-talk and how to challenge it
- The benefits of self-compassion as a tool to cope with difficulties in the workplace
- How self-compassion can have a positive effect on confidence and self-esteem
- Gain greater self-awareness and cultivate inner kindness through practicing self-compassion
- Build confidence in the workplace
- Find more productive ways to deal with difficult situations at work
- Encourage empathy, inclusivity and understanding from different points of view
- Can be delivered as either:
- 90-minute workshop
- 1 hour webinar
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, meditation demonstrations, breakout discussions