Make a booking enquiry
This session is for all employees.
Loneliness is affecting more and more of us globally and has a huge impact on our physical and mental health. Our connection to other people and our community is fundamental to protecting our wellbeing.
The purpose of this workshop is to give participants clear means of identifying; the impact of loneliness both mentally and physically, the importance of staying connected in todays world, how to take action and build connectedness through support networks.
The session covers:
- An epidemic of loneliness – Recognise and understand the global impact of social isolation
- Types of loneliness – Understand the 5 main types; emotional, social, transient, situational, chronic
- Cycles of loneliness – What happens when we get stuck in the cycle of loneliness and how do we break the cycle
- From disconnection to re-connection – the importance of belonging, taking the first step towards connectedness, reflecting on our individual support network and making change
- Increased awareness around the impact of loneliness on health and wellbeing
- Increased understanding of the importance of strong and weak connections
- Confidence to foster connectedness and support each other at work
- A 90 minute session
- Up to 18 delegates
- Interactive delivery using polls, chat, breakout discussions
“The strategies to combat loneliness was most useful.”
Natural History Museum
Related services you might like:
Giving employees an in-depth practical framework that can be immediately applied to build boundaries and balance in today’s world…
Giving employees awareness as to how burned out they are, behaviours that cause burnout with strategies for overcoming burnout and recharging ourselves…
Giving employees tools to look after their mental health, recognising stress and problems developing with a framework for talking about mental health at work…